My name is Alla Logina and I am a professional life coach, adult trainer, and happy mom of two daughters. I am fluent in English, French, and Russian, and have held professional positions in four countries.
My passion is helping women in transition close the gap between where they are and where they aspire to be. My area of expertise is supporting expat women through the integration process and helping them feel at home abroad.
I have experienced job transitions, moving to different countries, marriage, career changes, raising two daughters, and running my own business. The most meaningful transitions of my life have occurred when I was inspired or felt I had hit a wall and was sure I had no options.
My adventurous spirit notwithstanding, I used to find myself lost, stuck, and frustrated when trying to adjust to an unfamiliar environment. I have experienced culture shock. I know how it feels to start a career and a new life abroad without the support of family or friends. I know how it feels to be unable to express yourself in a new language.
I was lucky to work with a wonderful coach. I was able to discover what was important to me, what I really wanted, and that I had to overcome my fears and false beliefs in order to reach my potential and follow my personal calling. Now, I feel more empowered than ever before, and I want to help others experience that same empowerment. The happiness of others has become my passion. I am committed to helping other women travel the path of personal growth and empowerment.
I truly believe in the incredible power of every woman to face adversity and reach her full potential in her journey to living a fulfilled and accomplished life.
I would be happy to help support you through your periods of transition in peace and joy; to establish healthy, supportive relationships; to reach your full potential; and to discover the joy of a fulfilled and accomplished life.
ACademic EDUCATION and experience
- Certified Professional Life Coach and member of the International Coach Federation
- Master’s Degree in Human Science at the Sorbonne in Paris
- Master’s Degree in Adult Training at the University of Geneva in Switzerland (graduation expected 2019)
My commitment to continual learning has led me to earn certifications in the following:
- Counseling in Well-being from KU LeuvenX University, Belgium
- Leaders of Learning from HarvardX University
- Career Training: Career Developmen from the Renaissance Life Therapies Training Academy, London, UK
- Group Life Coaching Certification from Transformation Academy USA